Since 1963, we have offered camps, retreats and events for children, youth and adults at our beautiful 100 acre campus on St. Joseph Island.
Our mission is to introduce children, young people, and adults to the good news of Jesus Christ and to instil a deeper and greater passion for God.
Our vision is to serve local churches and families through Bible teaching and practical discipleship given during camps, retreats, and events.
Our goal is to train up disciples who will go and reach "all the tribes" and peoples of the world.
What We Do
- One week of day camp for Pre-K through Grade 8
- Two weeks of overnight camp for Pre-Teen and High School ages
- Men's and Women's Day Conferences
- Marriage Retreat Weekends
- Fall Family Film Nights
- Family Reunions
- Host Church and Community Groups
- Encourage environmental awareness and historical preservation
- Corporate retreats and meetings