All Tribes' versatile facilities are located away from it all, in the quiet of the country, yet with all the comforts and services required for making your meeting, large or small, a success.
Whether for groups of 10 or 250, the Camp's beautiful facilities can be the perfect location for your next event. Our facilities can host business meetings, church retreats, corporate training sessions, leadership retreats, weddings, family reunions, concerts, and many other events.
Prior to any booking being made, all proposed rental groups and activities must be approved by the Board of Directors or the Board's designate, and such events and activities must not violate or contravene the Mission, Vision, and Statement of Faith of All Tribes Christian Camp as detailed on Our Beliefs page.
Our facility can accommodate groups of up to 60 for overnight stays (not including RV and tent spaces), and for events not requiring overnights, we can accept groups of up to 250 (please note chair rentals are required for groups of this size).
Because of the unique nature of the All Tribes facility and the purpose, vision, and mission of our organization, please note that alcoholic beverages and dances are not permitted on the camp property. Smoking is permitted outdoors only in designated areas away from all buildings.
Facility And Accommodation Rental Rates
For full details on all of our facilities, you may also refer to our Facilities page.
MAIN LODGE, KITCHEN, GYM & GROUNDS - $300 per event or 24 hourS
Our Main Lodge, located on 100 acres at the base of a maple mountain features log construction, meeting area, warm puddingstone fireplace, cozy dining hall, and full “homestyle” kitchen with all the usual coolers and cooking equipment (use of gas range by request only, the electric range is always available).
The new Recreation and Event Center offers meeting and reception space for up to 250-300 people, features a 45'x70’ elementary school sized gymnasium, along with ping-pong and games area. Limited chairs and tables are currently available.
Our Grounds feature a large fire-pit and campfire area with seating for 40, numerous shelters around the property for small group use, abundant hiking trails, sports field for soccer and baseball, picturesque spring-fed pond for “refreshing” dips, a large amphitheater, and many historical artifacts and displays.
NEW CABIN UNITS - $60/night/unit
All Tribes Camp has 4 new cabins. Each cabin is divided into two separate sleeping units. The units have adjoining doors. Each unit offers a queen bed with a twin above plus two sets of twin size bunk beds. Each unit sleeps 6-7 people and also has a private bathroom with shower. Two of the eight units are handicap accessible (by request).
“TEEPEE” CABINS - $30-40/night
Three teepee shaped cabins are also available for overnight guests. The Cree and Ojibway teepees sleep 5 people and cost $40 per night. The Cherokee teepee sleeps 3 people and costs $30 per night. The teepees do not have their own bathroom facilities. The Washhouse is nearby with men’s and women’s washrooms and 4 showers.
TENT AND RV SITES - $25/per site/per night (with electricity)
$15 (without electricity)
Power and water hookups are provided and sewer dumping station is available. Bathrooms and showers are available in our central Washhouse.
PLEASE NOTE REGARDING ACCOMMODATIONS: All Tribes Camp does not provide bedding or towels. All guests must bring their own sleeping bags or bedding, pillows and towels. 13% HST is included in these accommodation and rental fees. GST# 886671874
Facility Use Guidelines
- No alcoholic beverages are permitted on the property. Smoking is permitted outdoors in designated areas only and away from all buildings. Cigarette butts MUST be put into tin cans. Candles are not permitted within buildings.
- Dances are not permitted.
- All Tribes is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- Bonfires are only permitted within the designated bonfire circle.
- For rentals that include the use of the kitchen, guests must bring their own food. Dishes, utensils, pots and pans are available for use but should be washed and properly put away. Posted kitchen use guidelines must be adhered to at all times and use of the gas range requires special approval. Camp provided Food Services is available upon request.
- All users must leave the facility as they found it, and the person signing this application is personally responsible for any damage caused and necessary repairs to the facility. Adult supervision must be provided at all times. Service animals are permitted. All pets must be leashed, a “poop and scoop” policy is in effect at all times.
- All uses of the facility must be approved by the Camp’s Board of Directors and must be consistent with the Camp’s Mission, Vision, and Statement of Faith found online at www.alltribes.org. The individual signing this application is responsible to communicate these guidelines and to ensure that all activities and group members follow them.
- Payment for accommodations, facility rental, and meals must be made in full, prior to, or upon arrival.