We look for fun, trustworthy, and energetic people who love Jesus and love others to join our outstanding team of volunteers.
Fill out the form below to express your interest in serving at All Tribes:
Statement of Faith and Applicant Declaration
Statement of Faith
We believe that there is one true, holy God, eternally existing in three persons-Father, Son, and Holy Spirit-each of Whom possesses equally all the attributes of deity and the characteristics of personality. In the beginning God created out of nothing the world and all things therein, thus manifesting the glory of His power, wisdom, and goodness. By His sovereign power He continues to sustain His creation. By His providence He is operating throughout history to fulfill His redemptive purposes.
We believe that Jesus Christ came as God's own Son to show us life and life more abundantly. We believe that Jesus died on the cross to pay the price for all of our sins in order that we could have a relationship with God. We also believe that Jesus rose again bodily on the third day after He was crucified so that in Him, each believer can have His new life within. We have found God to be the answer to the hunger of our hearts and the answer to every question we face in our lives. Further, we believe that the chief end of man is to glorify God and enjoy Him forever.
We believe that in the Bible God defined marriage as the union of one man and one woman, together for life until death do them part. We believe that in the sacred marital relationship between a husband and wife, we find a beautiful earthly picture of Christ's self-sacrificing, covenant-keeping, faithful love for His Bride, the Church.
We believe that each life is a gift from God and therefore is valuable. Because of this, we treat all individuals with respect and kindness, regardless of their personal beliefs.
I recognize that a high level of trust and responsibility is placed on all those who work with children and other vulnerable persons. I know that I can only teach and proclaim effectively what my life exemplifies. I understand that all staff at All Tribes Camp are expected to have a love for Jesus, a servant’s heart, and a willingness to work as unto the Lord in the fulfillment of the Camp’s mission, vision, and Statement of Faith.
I agree, as follows:
- I will uphold the Camp Policies and Statement of Faith while at camp and make every effort to conduct myself in a manner that honours Jesus Christ (Col. 3:17, 23, 24).
- I will submit to the direction of camp leadership, and obey all camp rules. (Heb. 13:17)
- I will be wise and modest in my music, speech, dress, and appearance at ATC. (1 Cor. 12:23).
- I will provide to All Tribes, prior to my arriving at camp, an updated Vulnerable Sector Criminal Records Check from my local police service.
- I agree and understand that All Tribes Camp is not extending an offer of service or employment, and that the Camp is not obligated to accept my application.
- I give my permission for All Tribes to contact the references mentioned above.